Happy Sunday beauties.
I am very fortunate to be collaborating with Pop the Peach London for today’s post. I received their Popping briefs and G-string sets to try out & review. The G-string set is pack of three colour variations; Pink, White and Black. Whereas the Brief set is a pack of two colours, Black and White. The underwears are made with soft cotton fabric for the main part which is attached to a purple elastic waist band with the brand name inscribed with black thread.
The fascinating part about this underwear is the presence of poppers at the side and crotch areas.
This strategically placed poppers make wearing and removing these underwears so easy. I tried one on and this is what I think…
- Super easy to wear
- Soft and comfortable fabric
- Affordable price point (£18 for a pack of three G-strings or two briefs)
- Very innovative
- Makes using the toilet effortless because of the bottom poppers
- Attractive waist band design
- Not advisable to use during menstrual period.
- Limited colour options available.
These underwear are perfect for outdoor functions (such as music festivals, concerts, camping and road trips) where using the toilet is a challenge. Having underwears like these this Spring/Summer season will definitely help during those planned summer trips. Now to the best part of today’s post, Pop the Peach is going to give one lucky girl two packs of these amazing underwears. The lucky winner will receive both sets of the G-strings and Briefs. The giveaway is open to all within the U.K. Here are three simple steps to enter the giveaway:
- Follow @popthepeach on Twitter.
- Follow @popthepeach and me @priscilliaokpan on Instagram
- Tag two friends beneath this picture below on @popthpeach or my @priscilliaokpan Instagram account.
The winner will be announced on the 30th of April, 2016 on @popthepeach’s Instagram account. You can visit their website here.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Don’t forget to follow the blog to get premium notifications whenever I publish new content, do this simply by dropping your email at the bottom of the page. I won’t spam you, swear by Chanel.
Have a lovely week ahead!