Happy New Year Beautiful People.
Today’s post was inspired by the last post I created. Some of you guys really liked the makeup looks I made. Well, you’re in luck. I’ll be sharing the makeup look I wore for New Year’s Eve, products used, my outfit and where I went.
The Boyfriend and I booked tickets to go see Miss Saigon, the Musical. For such an evening, I wanted to turn on full glam; hair, makeup and outfit.
Let’s get started shall we.
For hair, I decided to go for an elegant medium length dark coloured look. I had extensions installed. Wink!
- For my eyes, I used the Collection #YourStyleYourMood eyeshadow palette. Lined my upper eyelids with the L’Oreal Paris super liner in perfect slim. Finished off with the Collection Lengthening mascara.
- Contour and Highlight, I combined the Barry M Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour kit with the Sleek Highlighting palette in Solstice.
- Lips, I used the Black opal candy apple and layered MAC’s Ruby woo for a matte finish.
- For my entire face, I used the Bobbi Brown skin weightless powder foundation in colour golden 6.
- I also received a pair of Eylure Party lashes frozen beauty but didn’t use them because I’m not a lashes girl (I’m so bad at fixing them).
- Lastly, I coated my freshly polished nails with the Nail Apothecary Gel-Effect top coat for an elegant touch.
My finished look below!
And for my outfit, I opted for a simple black dress with beads and sequin detailing in front. I added a black leather jacket and ankle boots for a ‘Rocker Chic’ feel to the entire look.
Kept accessories minimal because I wanted my makeup, hair and dress to do the ‘talking’.
Tickets for Miss Saigon.
We saw the musical at Prince Edward theatre in Soho, London.
Now Miss Saigon I can only recommend. It was a spectacular piece full of intense, emotional moments. The lighting they used and how elements faded into the shadows made the scenes look so believable it’s unreal. If you ever get the chance go check it out.
Did you do anything fancy for New Years?
Any Musicals you can recommend that are as good as Miss Saigon?
Share your thoughts by leaving a comment below!
Special thanks to Boots for helping me get ready for New Year’s Eve.
Happy New Year once more.